28 May 2010

Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-'n'-Cream Cookies!!!

I mean, wow.  My theory is, the longer a recipe's title, the better the outcome.  So you already know these are gonna be good.  Although the title IS monstrous.  Maybe we should call 'em "CCCnCCs."  Anyhow, take a look at these babies:
The recipe is basically a normal chocolate chip cookie recipe, but you add crumbled Oreos along with the chocolate chips.  I was so happy when I found this on Lovin' From the Oven because I LOVE Oreos.  Looking for a late night study treat?  I recommend Oreos dunked in coffee.  Or, even better, try these out.  Basically the only thing I changed was that I doubled the recipe, which was a good call because they disappeared in an instant.

2 sticks softened butter (I never soften my butter, but that's my thing.  You do your thing)
3/4 c. sugar 
3/4 c. brown sugar 
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla 
2 1/2 c. flour 
1 tsp baking soda 
1 tsp salt 
20 Oreos, broken into pieces (they should be small, but don't worry too much because trust m, they'll get broken in the mixer)
 2 c. chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.

Cream the butter and sugars together until combined.  Add eggs and vanilla.

Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in thirds.  Mix well.  Add the Oreos and chocolate chips and mix until just combined.


Drop balls of dough (about a tablespoon or a little less is a good size) onto an ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for about 10 minutes.

Simple, huh?  So delicious too.  A great way to trick people into being your friends.

1 comment:

  1. I can testify that they are delicious and disappear quickly. I ate more that share. Best right out of the oven !

    ReplyDelete